Friday, August 04, 2006

Working Hard

One of my girlfriends who was sidelined from her own campaign for judge, is living vicariously through several other people she knows in various circuits around the state who are still running. She says she hears lots of stories from the campaign trail that are very funny, but she thinks I am working the hardest of any of the folks she is watching.

Today, I actually worked at my real job, which was a refreshing pleasure. I got to call up an opposing counsel and harass him, work on a subpoena, and generally remind myself that I'm still a lawyer. And I got invited to speak in October to a car dealer association, so it was a good day at work.

After work I picked up today's list of absentee voters, there are over 100 again. These people are breaking me in postage.

No comments: