Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Stalking Voters

Tonight I was standing outside a meeting for State of Florida retirees handing out flyers, and representatives from a gubenatorial candidate came and started handing out flyers, too. Of course, everybody's heard of the gubenatorial candidate and nobody's heard of me. Those people should go away and be satisfied with television time and stop infringing on voters, who need to talk to me, not them. Really.

I had to sort of feel sorry for the people trying to attend the meeting, they had to run the gauntlet of people inflicting flyers on them.

Good news: Two people told me that one of my supporters had already e-mailed them and they were going to vote for me.

Bad news: One guy wouldn't even take my flyer, saying he had one of my opponent's signs in his yard. Another guy, a known supporter of one of my opponents did take a flyer. I don't know which was worse.

No comments: