Wednesday, August 16, 2006

43

Today is my birthday and my gift from the Tallahassee Democrat is a photo of one of my opponent's signs being removed from public property by a city worker for being illegally placed.
http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060816/NEWS01/608160324/1010

Yesterday a friend and I were staked out at a state office building at 7 am, where we stood and inflicted flyers on people until 8:15, and then I went to the paper and got a little problem ironed out with the advertising department, and then I caught up with my e-mail, and then I met with a woman who had previously run successfully for office, and then I went to a luncheon, and bought another 300 stamps for the absentee voters, and met James' bus, and took on a pro bono case, and talked to the volunteer who is managing the absentee voter mailings, and went swimming and ate supper and then walked door to door until it was dark. But other than, running for office really doesn't take much time.

No comments: