Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Walking

So I was going door to door tonight, and I'm walking down the street and pass another guy who is running for office and is going door to door down the same street. There were four of us tonight, so we covered a lot more ground than I do by myself, which is helpful. I also handed out flyers today to a group of retired teachers, and gave out some signs, so I'm feeling like I had a productive day. Jim got home from Ft. Lauderdale while we were out walking this evening, and when we came back in he had cleaned up the kitchen. We had just left out plates on the table so that we could spend more daylight walking. I can't believe that the election will be over in only 75 days. It's been a long time in coming, but now that campaign season is here, it seems to be flying by.

No comments: