Sunday, May 14, 2006

James

Apparently James wrote a message to his classmates, as follows:

Hi!

Do you know my mom? Well, she is special to me because she is funning sic for judge! She is really working hard! But she is on the ballot.

James
May 2006


Now, I love my son, but at 7, he needs to consult with someone before engaging in marketing activities. I am less than enthralled with having a group of people, even people who are in grade one, informed that I am "funning" for judge. Second, and in this case it may be a good thing, he fails to mention my name.

I, and several thousand of my closest friends, went out to the Relay for Life on Friday night. The event had front page coverage on the local paper.
http://www.tdo.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060513/NEWS01/605130315&SearchID=73244528347616

No comments: